
Since it is not culturally appropriate for women to exercise in the outdoors here, Marcus bought a
treadmill. It was a combo present from Christmas and Valentine's Day. Look at it: I didn't mind to wait :) What a great hubby I have, and it gets better.

One of my love languages is giving and receiving gifts, and Marcus understands. One's status is often judged, not by even having a vehicle, but by the mobile (cell) phone one sports. The day before my birthday, Marcus could wait no longer for me to open my very fun gift.

Here is a pic: it is an
amazing tool. I can use
blue tooth b/w it and my computer. The feature which excites me most is the ability to take and store pics. I hope to use it to help increase language skills by being able to have a digital photo album of my life back in the US and now.