
OK, it is summer and one of the coolest places to go is a mall; for the most part, it's about 110-130 outside and 70 inside. It's free air conditioning! So one night we were in a shoe store that was having a sell, and I was insisting that Marcus get a much needed pair of black sandals for himself(no not the ones he is holding). I have a weakness for shoes, so I couldn't resist looking at the great sales they were having on ladies footwear. Then I spotted these sandals, and just as I was walking over to get them a lady bent down to lift the only pair in my size off the rack. I called Marcus over to keep an eye on her. He perused the aisle near her and complained to me that her foot was too big to squeeze into MY future sandals. While he was doing all the work to get the brown pair, I just happened to find my size in black, so I snatched them up before it was too late. The lady finally relented, and put them back. Marcus was hot on her trail to get them. He did get some sandals, and my feet are styling as well. See guys, a trip to the mall can be adventurous for you as well :)

It has been a real challenge to go to a movie here in the Middle East. This was my first time, since we arrived here six months ago. We don't live too far from a cinema, however, every time we have tried to go, it is all men. So, we were in the big city and decided to have a date and see
Shriek the Third.

A true kid at heart! Who knew, Barney speaks Arabic.